– One Africa-shaped ribeye steak
– Real Butter
– McCormick Seasonings: Pink Himalayan Salt, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Green Pepper, Montreal Steak Seasoning
– A-1 Steak sauce
– Olive Bread
– Chilled Sangria
1) Season both sides of Africa-shaped ribeye with PH salt & pepper trio.
2) Heat skillet up on high heat; get pan very hot; add EVVO and then steak. Cook steak for 3 minutes (with lid covering skillet) and then flip once.
3) After first flip, add a pat of butter and as it melts brush it into hot steak. Season with Montreal steak seasoning. Re-cover skillet, cook another 3 minutes, then flip one last time.
4) After second (final) flip, turn heat to low; add pat of butter and as it melts brush into hot steak. Season with Montreal steak seasoning. Re-cover skillet and continue cooking on low heat for another 3 minutes. Steak should have cooked 9 minutes in total: 6 minutes (3+3) on high and 3 on low.
5) Pour a nice amount of A-1 steak sauce on plate, then place finished steak on top of sauce. Let steak rest for a minute or two before eating.
6) Africa-shaped ribeye will be perfectly cooked to well-medium-well. Serve with warm, buttered olive bread and chilled Sangria.
Bonus: Cook some large-cut onions in pan drippings and serve on top of steak.
Post-Meal Update: My friend Tiffany, a/k/a The Scatterbrained Philosopher, said on Facebook, NOTHING is random. This means the Toronto Raptors owe me a check: right before they won their first-ever NBA championship title, I prepared an Africa-shaped ribeye steak and used MONTREAL steak seasoning. I gave Canada the blessing of the Motherland!
I want my money.